According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Another day


Well its a new day, another opportunity to face what ever comes your way head on. I want to take the time and say here that if I sounded really down yesterday it is because I was, "it" had really gotten to me and more than likely Jim is right I should not even give it a fraction of my attention. At times though as many of you know that is harder said than done.

It just seems for me that my overall thinking" has not been what it usually his since that Memorial Service and I do not doubt if it is because I am thinking of my own mortality and what I have and have not accomplished in the almost 41 years G-d has given me. Has it made a difference, has it mattered. I feel also it is not so much where I have been but where am I going, and what am I going to do with what ever G-d gives me that is left. More than likely that maybe the big key to this whole thing. That higher purose, the divine plan, the meaning behind it all.

I know that for many of us our desires change, our focus change, our own "divine plan" changes as well but it seems like the whole thing only comes around when you are questioning everything else. More than likely Jim is also right that "I wear my emotions on my sleeve" and that "I take things to seriously" but at times it is really hard to keep things at arms length.

It isn't easy to pick your self up, dust yourself off and move on, for some it is even impossible but thank G-d I have the ability to not remain trapped in a circle of pain.

So in the spirit of the entire month and for us in NE Ohio this week primarliy I wanted to share another clip in the frame of Pride month, a little edgy, but it also sums up all of my emotions the last couple of days and says what we all need to hear "You Are Beautiful"

No comments: