According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Saturday, April 28, 2007

My Fair Lady and First "You Tube" Video post

Well the last few days have been for me with doing all the hair and make-up for most of the cast of "My Fair Lady" that our community theatre is doing, the one I was suppose to be Henry Higgins in but ending up leaving because of the pneumonia I had in March. it has been long nights and lots of costumes to change but it is so different than doll work that I just love it! Jackie (thats my 5 yo Shi Itzu) hates my being gone that long.

The bear is finished thank G-d and started work on a kid leather body on a German Headed doll today. The body for the most part is all dried rot and cover most of it in new duck cloth. Going to be pain I can tell. The thing is stuffed with saw dust to boot which makes tis incredibly messy. Should only be a few days worth of work I hope.

Jim worked half a shift tonight and came home sick, so join me and pray that he gets to feeling better soon, and add to that--that whatever it is Jim has I don't get! Which by the way, I usually do ,groan>.

Also gang just as of today learned how to add "You Tube" videos to my site so will be posting some periodically that will fit my overall mood or the mood of the post. The below is in the spirit of playfulness that I am feeling right now. Hope you all enjoy the blast from the past. Anyone else wear their hair in the "Madonna bob" like I did?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRIYvfhXrdA


Peace out

"[Faith] is the response of the soul to the divine thrust toward perfection,
toward greater, more perfect wholes."
-- Rabbi Jacob B. Agus

No comments: