According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Monday, April 30, 2007

May 2nd--Finally what i have been waiting for



Ok ya'all I have been waiting months and months for it to finally happen and it has "Dreamgirls" on DVD. Kids, this movie was the biggest most bitchingist movie this guy has ever seen --EVER! Jennifer Hudson carries most of the damn thing and has our home girl Beyonce BEAT by a mile. Fabulous outfits, great songs and till May 4th I believe only $15.99 at Giant Eagle and you earn Fuel Perks too--WHOPPEE--Guess who bought it and going to probably wear the damn thing out!!!

Other than that a rather quiet day here very sunny mornig and afterronn a few more days and the lilac's will be blooming, will have to cut some and bing them in to enjoy. That leather bodied German doll is crapola--whole bottom half everytime I touched it disinegrated--going to have to make a whole new lower body and maybe upper too.

Have a friend who happens to be a professional photographer pohotgraph all my new work/paintings so will be doing posts with them in the next few days--So stay tuned and check them out. Including a very special tribute painting I did for a very special lady and someone I would have loved to had been friends with along with a very touching and tear provoking YouTube post.

Started on 65 outfits for the Strawberry Shortcake Convention that I agreed to do for them, and get this kids--I'm getting paid---Yippee!!!!! All the same outfit of my choice and they are the convention souveniors--My name in the spot light But OY VEY, what a teeny weenie doll. I will either go blind or crazy . I am dedicated and a few people say nuts. Until then enjoy the original "Effie White" Jennifer Holiday----And I am Telling You I am not going......

PEACE out and love

Charlie

No comments: