According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Thursday, May 3, 2007

My loving tribute to...... Anna Nicole Smith

Well gang I have been sitting on this secret long enough and I finally got it photographed on Thursday (May 3rd), scanned and uploaded to here to share with all of you. This is painted in acrylics and measures 24 x 30 and has painted wrap around canvas, in the gallery style and is ready for hanging. I had so much fun painting Anna, shed a few tears and felt a bond to a very special woman.

I didn't realize till a few weeks ago that she like countless of my friends died before she was 40. What a tremedously sad story and sad ending, if only somehow I had known her to have maybe helped. Born November 28th, 1967 died February 8th, 2007 Rest in Peace Anna.

This very touching "Youtube" video I found so you can see more clips of her as you also see the painting which I called "Darling...Anna Nicole". I am sure it won't be the last time I paint her.

No comments: