According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Friday, May 4, 2007

This last week

Well this last week has been very busy with doll repairs, blood work drawn in Cleveland on Wednesday that took most of the entire afternoon, the photograher here yesterday shooting my paintings so I can post them here and maybe try E-Bay again with some of the newer stuff, getting the upstairs apartment ready as my brother and family are starting to move some of the non-essentials in this weekend, and then just the normal day to day stuff. Whew, I am just tired typing about it all !!

I am sure many of you realte to that feeling that at times it just all gets a little overwhelming, and that you need to take the time to slow down and enjoy life as it comes along. So while in Cleveland Wednesday I did stop for about 20 minutes and enjoy the beach at Lake Erie, a little early in the season and a little chilly right on the lake but it was so peaceful and beautiful and actually rolled up my pants and walked barefoot in the semi-warm sand. Hopefully I can get back as it gets warmer.

Today was rather quiet doing errands and such, nothing spectacular but a change from the norm. The lilac bush imn the back yard is in full bloom and brought in some branches indoors to enjoy the fragrance as well. When it was time to go to bed I set them on the window seat next to the bed so we could smell them all night. The say it helps the memory--we will see, here lately a little scatter brained . The cherry tree in the front yard is in full bloom too and is just so pretty, with this weekned being the Cherry Blossom Fesival in Barberton with a small carnival and booths. Its on Lake Anna and the trees with the lake early this afternoon was just wonderful.

Spent part of yesterday seeting up "saved posts" for the new paintings that should be in this site in the next few days so stayed tuned. I think you willlike the posts, the paintings and the "Youtube" vidoes that go with the paintings/posts. The below "Youtube" is for all of you that have been there for me, believed in me, supported me thru the rough times, encouraged my work and have been my friends thru the thick and thin. G-d bless you all and thank you for "Always being there to love me"

Peace out

Charlie

No comments: