According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Gardening and such
























Yesterday here was just gorgeous so Jim and I spent the morning weeding the flower beds as every now and then I just have to break away from the dolly work, it seems to get to me at times if you know what I mean. Like at times its all I freaking do--somehow I want more than that I am just not sure exactly what it is I want at times.

Maybe more time to read, would love to write a book which someone close just recommended me doing, more time to paint, more time outdoors, more time building relationships with people that I already knw and making them better--and waht ever G-d brings my way.
The new cd's I ordered and got for $2.00 a piece finally arrived-- alot of Micheal Buble, Miceal Bolton's newst one, Biannca Ryan and of course the original soundtrack to "Dreamgirls" so the next few days will be filled with new music from the old cd player.
Did some work on another kid leather body where the leather is rotting away for a while and then the great weather called me back outside, so I gave in and spent another 2 hours out doors just reading with Jackie.
The evening was rather quiet as Jim worked till 7 p.m. then we had this great Chinese take out dinner on the enclosed porch we have on the house by candle light. It was very nice indeed and for theboth of us an early night to bed. The "Youtube" vidoe today is from a great entertainer I had the privilege of meeting many years ago named Jim Bailey who visually and vocally does Judy Garland, Barbra Streisand and a few other--Hope you enjoy.


"Every day the path to your own spirituality starts
with clarifying who you are and what you want.

Not just things--things are easy. I mean the stuff that really matters.

Life isn't just about what you can have; it's about what you have to give.
What kind of person do you want to be?"
-- Oprah Winfrey

object width="425" height="350">

Shalom

No comments: