According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Lamb Of G-d


This next painting was done before Easter and was displayed in our church Narthax on the good Friday Evening service. It was painted in what some have called my "Dark Period", which may or may not be over.....

It was a place I was in for over a month and I felt it shared what I was feeling and emotionally going thru without my ever saying a word. An acquaintance I barely know said that she "was concerned that I was on the verge of an emotional collapse"--not nearly that severe just as they say in some religious circles--- "in the valley of the shadow of death" and feeling very alone and vulnerable. It's called "Lamb of G-d" and is posted below this "Youtube clip" that fits this painting perfectly. So enjoy the painting and Ms. Mahalia Jackson.............

No comments: