According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Update


Well gang yesterday was a really rough day for me physically speaking, I had the last of the 3 teeth I needed pulled out--pulled out and I was in agony the rest of the day. It was the left side of my face, bottom row of teeth and the last in that row. 2 full shots of Novacaine plus gas and i was still miserable. So its soft food for a few days but when I go back in July fully healed for my cleaning, check up we will be talking a paartial for what is missing--thank G-d I will finally feel human.

I went to day to my General Practioner today for my check up and my weight is back to 200 pounds even after being 150 at Christmas--feeling a little fat honestly but doc says I look great. I have a new cream for the psorasis on my chest of all places, and this itty bitty rash/bumps on both my hands, plus a new sleeping pill as I have had these horrid nightmares about every 3 days where I am attending my own funeral. VERY creepy indeed--according to Kabbalah there is a deep seeded message in dreams I just for the life of me have to figure it out.

Well the tulips are finished, the lilacs are still in full bloom and now I have miniature Iris in bloom, tonight we got Lily of the Vallet from the neighbor as she was thinning them out. Have been trying to grow cucumber from seeds from indoors and so far not even a hint of anything, maybe have to buy them already started. Would like to grow tomatoes as well this year.

This afternoon was spent listing 3 paintings on E-bay and honestly I will be more than thrilled if just one sells. Maybe have to offer up a burnt Barbie sacrifice to the g-ds for it to happen but so be it !





Shalom

No comments: