According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Friday, August 24, 2007

Oy Vey what a day

Well kids, as many of you know I am not one to really complain, but yesterday was just the day from complain-ville. It all started with the heat-- which was darn near 100 yesterday. Well I was upstairs working on doll repairs with the windows open, the fans going and my shirt off, as the house does not have central air in it. Any way I got to feeling nauseous and light headed, so I laid down on the floor in my doll room to get my whits about me.

Got up and went downstairs as Jim had lunch ready, laid down in the bedroom to cool off as it is the only room with an in window air conditioner. Got rather cool and than the pain started, really severe pain in my left side and could barely move, then the pain became excruciating, tried to get into the kitchen to get my lunch as was also starved and next thing I know I was on the floor doubled over in agony.

I had Jim call the paramedics, who took all my vitals, started some oxygen and an IV and ran me into the emergency room about 1/2 hour away. By this time I was very light headed and very dizzy and still in agony. Got into the emergency room and my room and they took my vitals again and some blood work and sent me off to have a CT scan to find out what the heck was going on as we still had no clue whatsoever.

Well to make this long story short--KIDNEY STONES, again kids--this is now 17 times in 16 years I have had these. There are two of them sizes 7-8 millimeters, which also means kids--SURGERY!! More than likely the water kind and no actual incisions or anything but Oy the pain. I called Friday (today) and have an appointment to see a urologist on Monday who will do the procedure and will keep you posted on what happens from there. In the past the stones have been caused by my HIV/AIDS medications and we have ended up changing them, hopefully this time that is not the case. I really don't want on a new combination and to go through six weeks of side effects before I get use to them.
On other news, the Spirituality Class at the hospital has been CANCELLED!! As they did not have enough people to sign up for it, which is a real shame as I was really wanting to do this and answer the call that I feel G-d has lead me to. I still have a chance at the year long class that starts in in May 2008. I want to thank all of you that joined me in praying that somehow this class would happen, apparently, Our G-d knows that now is not the time and has a divine plan and purpose laid out.
Please join me though in praying that the surgery goes well and that I can do the water blasting versus actual incision surgery.

Charlie

No comments: