According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Karl Lagerfeld and BOYFRIEND Baptiste Giabiconi

OK I am a little slow in reporting this but Karl Lagerfeld apparently has a new boyfriend in uber super male model Baptiste Giabiconi, one of the uber Chanel models.  Karl and Baptiste have been found in some locations together which lead to these conclusions and apparently for some ( wish I was one of them) some intimate conversations have been overheard.  Oh to be a fly on the wall to hear what they are saying.

Karl Otto Lagerfeldt born September 10, 1933 (making Lagerfeld 77 years old) in Hamburg.  Karl is a German fashion designer and artist based in Paris, France. He has collaborated on a variety of fashion and art related projects, most notably as head designer and creative director for the fashion house Chanel. Lagerfeld helms his own label fashion house, as well as the Italian house Fendi.  Of course this makes for a very busy man, but we all know what they say about all work.

Now Lagerfeld has lot a ton of weight from years ago and darlings he looks utterly fabulous, he still sports that infamous ponytail and dresses more than half his age, which for some would be very cliche.  For me, if you got it honey flaunt it and Lagerfeld thankfully does. I do wish you would see him more often with his other trademark from years ago--his fan!  It added in my opinion to his persona, his mystique and overall character.

  His personal style has always been for some people a tad flamboyant but tasteful just like the Chanel label itself which I SIMPLY ADORE.  Something is working right for Lagerfeld because he is with Baptiste after all.

I did a little research into our boy Baptiste and found what I think are some really great pictures of him and Karl besides some of his publicity shots.

 Apparently the two have been seen together in the streets of Paris and some rather intimate conversations have been overheard so many believe they are quite the pair. One of the photographs in this post if of the brand new Chanel motorcycle.  Yes kids you read that right a CHANEL motorcycle!!  Can you imagine owning that! Makes you wonder what an item like that would cost?  Or was it specfically designed for and given to Baptiste as a present? Could it all have been just this huge publicity stunt for Chanel? I wonder how does one find these things out?  Who does one ask to find these things out?  Or is it just the people in the inner circle that is the very life of Lagerfeld himself and the life of House of Chanel?

I think it just genius to have come up with the idea of a Chanel motorcycle even if it was just one and just one time even for the sake of publicity.  I am sure people like myself sat up and took notice, becaus ethis kind of thing as far as I know has never been done before.

Also with a little further searching I came across some near nude shots of our handsome devil Baptiste, no wonder Lagerfeld is in love, who wouldn't be with a guy in bed with you that looks like Baptiste or a guy like Baptiste even on your arm at some gala party?  Baptiste's birthplace if you would like to know is Marseille, France.

Height is reported to be 6'2"

Age: 21( a 56 year age difference by the way kids) (I made a mistake in previous post about Baptiste's age so I do apologize--thanks Kirzia for pointing that out)

Chest 39

Waist 30.5 (G-d  I wish my waist was this little)

Men Shoe 10.5

Hair Brown

Eyes Hazel

 When Naomi Campbell met Baptiste in Moscow in 2009, she told him, “It’s not right: We all have defects. You have none.”  What a wonderful compliment to be made in my opinion and from someone as wonderful as Uber supermodel Naomi, makes me wonder what she feels "are her defects".
In an interview with Womens Wear Daily Karl Lagerfeld described Baptiste as “a boy version of Gisele [Bündchen]: skinny, skinny but with an athletic body — good for clothes and great with no clothes.”  Hopefully, Lagerfeld wasted no time in finding out how uber gorgeous Baptiste was naked but then I guess some things we will never know.  Well sorry I was ever so late posting this but I do hope you enjoyed the photos of Baptiste.  Until next time, I am so glad we had this time together.


9 comments:

J said...

Now,Karl Lagerfeldt IS a dirty old man!!!

On other thoughts,I think Sebastien is stunning!

Krizia said...

Baptiste isn't 32 years old, but 21 years old. :)
I was in the same restaurant as him when he was celebrating his 21st birthday, just a couple of weeks ago.
I got the chance to take a picture with him,
and let me tell you that he's even more handsome in real life. And very friendly too!

x Krizia

www.krizia-shark-attack.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You say he is 6'0'', but in his portfolio at DNA model agency they mention he is 6'2''

what is his real height as there are some many different data on his height?

Thanks
Mario

Anonymous said...

Hi, I think you wrote a great post. What I meant to say I do not claim he is 6'2''. What I am wondering is why are there different data on his height. Mega agency Hamburg states he is 6'0, simply male models blog states he is 6'0,premier model management London states he is 6'0,while DNA model management states he is 6'2''.

So I am wondering does any body know what is his real height, and why are there such big differences on his height among various agencies

Thanks Mario

p.s. I like your blog very much, please keep posting.

Unknown said...

models routinely lie about that stats so unless you are obsessive enough to seek the answer relentlessly, i'd say, just let it be

Anonymous said...

Baptiste oozes sex appeal. He's so very handsome. Gorgeous body. Love those wonderful black and white nudes.

Anonymous said...

if u've ever seen him in real life u'd know what Naomi meant, he just is perfect, most models aren't that perfect

LNO said...

magnifique

Anonymous said...

Hey, I know him, and I let you know that Baptiste is not gay, nor he's Karl's boyfriend! Above all, they are never alone. Those pics are cut, and you don't see make-up ladies, cameramen and so on!!!

PS - Karl is gay, however.