According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Friday, December 10, 2010

Christian Tagliavini-- GORGOUES COSTUMES









Swiss/Italian photographer Christian Tagliavini describes his own work and process:
"I build up stories and dramatize them using photography and creativity as a skillful artifice being at the same time author, stage designer, costume designer, casting manager, director - and photographer."


This series, entitled 1503, is described as:
"Nine still characters from a visionary Renaissance are portrayed in solemn, die-cut costumes to die for. But their glances are seducing each other despite you, the observer."
A stunning; referential to history, but with an otherworldly quality to them that makes them hard to look away. Kids, this stuff is right up my alley, talk about your designers wet dream come to live, my GAWD sign me up to work for Christian, at this point I will even work for FREE!!

No comments: