According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Last Fashion Visuals Assignment






Ok our last assignment was to make an actual garment inspired from something or someone in the 1960's.  Well kids my inspiration of course was none other than the Judy Garland Show on CBS 193-1964.  We had a $30.00 budget and we had to remake something from Goodwill.  Well mdel Angela Pino wears my COUTURE!!!  Fabulous, huh?  All of that Black Lace was added and the patterns to the wedding dress I found were dramatically altered.  Will post the mood board pics as soon As I get it back and not yet sure of my grade either but I just had to share.

1 comment:

Stacey Kay said...

LOVE the way this turned out! She's WORKIN it!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.goodwillhuntingg.com

Viktor & Rolf Inspired Post