According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Number of Visitors comment and other stuff

OK, I know readership has undergone this huge transformation and believe me, I am ever so grateful, its beyond my mere words how emotional I am about all of you coming here and reading over and over again.  What I find utterly fascinating is that somehow, someway we have had 660 more readers this month so far than the entire month of December, which was record numbers!  That blows my mind.  I think personally, it is the combination of what I am doing that makes all of you come back.  The stories of interest, the breaking news, the photographs I find of fashion, fashion models and of course you my readers have proven you love the near naked guys.  I mean who doesn't love prime gorgeous men especially when they are near naked to naked.  I know, I know pandering to the lowest common denominator, but you have proven that there is REAL interest especially in regard to fashion.

I am going to be speaking with a gal about adding some advertising to the site, where we all benefit and maybe in return their maybe some pay to what I say.  Now I do not want you all getting the wrong idea.  I LOVE writing this blog, it keeps me motivated, it keeps me reading and it keeps you all coming back.  I would continue writing forever for free; but when she said I could get paid for what I am doing here, why the hell not.  The money would come in handy for school you know, because kids IT IS EXPENSIVE!!  Even with the grant I get which covers some, college is way pricey.  Besides I just continue from what I understand  to do what I do best---write and you all well you just keep coming back.  Nothing but some ads would be the change.  If this is not the case then I am not going that route and will continue blogging for nothing.  Will let you all know how it progresses and if I decide to do it.

In the mean time, OY VEY and dear g-d these long farkakt (screwed-up) days at Kent (Main campus) are just BRUTAL.  First class at 10:45 and I am there till 8:30 at night.  Thank g-d for my 4 hour break but honestly it has been very rough getting use to.  I am learning so much and so far my first assignment got me an A!!!  Yeah me, right?!  Hopefully it gets better and I get use to my two long days.  In the mean time thank you for visiting, please come back often, feel free to comment and of course finally........ I am so glad we had this time together.

1 comment:

Stacey Kay said...

I'm back living in Kent now, so we definitely NEED to see each other more! Keep me updated on your life!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.goodwillhuntingg.com

Runway Inspiration: Dolce & Gabbana