According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Thursday, June 2, 2011

I have really tried

Well kids I have realy tried for months to get back an interview I sent to who I believe to be one of the very most fashionable people on the planet, when you see the photographs you will understand.  He is an acquaintance through Facebook.  His name VanityNYC and he is the Emperor of Imperial Court their  Gay group of drag queens and other gay entertainers who raise big bucks for charities.  When I saw these photographs I knew I had to share and interview this incredible person.  Months have passed and I am still waiting for the interview back.  Oh well, right?  Anyway enjoy this very special man of fashion superstardom.  Actually when I saw these photographs months ago I thought of one person---my friend Megan.  She is so much like Vanity or what I imagine him to be like....fun, charming, brillant, incredibly fashionable, trendy, sexy and well a visionary!  One other person I know fits this bill as well and maybe I could convince her to do a photoshoot for me is Stacy Thomas of Goodwillhuntingg.








No comments: