According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Zachary Quinto inspires ABC "world News Now" anchor Dan Kloeffler to come out

Kloeffler
ABC 'World News Now' anchor Dan Kloeffler came out on the air last night. He writes:
Kind of a big moment for me while filling in on World News Now, which is by far the most fun you can legally have at 3:00 in the morning! Yunji de Nies and I were talking about celebrity headlines, when I read the story about Zachary Quinto, who played Spock in “Star Trek,” coming out as gay in a magazine interview. Because WNN is a show where you can offer some personality, I had a little fun with the story saying that I would drop my rule against dating actors.
I’ve never shared that I’m gay on-air, even though I’ve been out to my family, friends and co-workers for years. In fact, an old boyfriend – now best friend – has always given me a hard time about not doing so. But for the same reason that Zach decided to come out, I too, no longer wanted to hide this part of my life.
Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...


Read more: http://www.towleroad.com/#ixzz1bA47qFVv

No comments: