According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Finally no more pain

Well thank G-d Friday is over is all I can say, I would have written sooner but this is hte first real day I feel like myself again.

Friday was absolutely positively bar none the worst day of my entire life ever. The Valium he prescribed barely took the edge of and I was loopier than a kid in a candy shop with $1,000 bucks to spend . The G-d awful robes with your entire rear end exposed, the cold spray to get you ready and then this I couldn't even bear to look at to take the stint outr--AWAKE the entire time.

The pain was unreal, I honestly felt like I was being ripped inside out through Mr. Happy who by the way wasn't all too happy . I was sobbing uncontrobally from the pain, the doctor was like "Just breath Mr. Dale and please regain your composure it will be over shortly" I looked at him and angrily "You ever had this done to you" he of course said no and the bastard giggled Thats when I knew I was in for it. It seemd like it took forever, again the pain was unbearable, I was beside myself and the doctor and nurse well were VERY unsympathetic.

When it was finally over I was a abll of raw sobbing nerves, covered in my own urine, humilated and angry as hell when all I was told was "it's over now, you can go home". Not even a damn towel to clean up. I lost it at the receptionist desk and said "You know I am more than a G-d damn number, I am a person and I have feelings and I demand some respect and this place gave me none of it, not even anything to clean myself up with". This of course was at the top of my drama queen voice.

I opened the door, Jim took one look at me knowing and hearing what I just screamed asked if I was alright, hugged me in the office full of complete strabgers andd I said "All I want is to go home and this G-d damn %$*&@## doctor is never getting his hands on me again". Well you knw I am not one to swear but honestl I could have cared less about everyone staring at me what thjey or the staff thought either it was horrid and to think this guy was referred by the hospital, is suppose to be one of the best in this area nd Medicaid/Medicare will pay the entire biull which I am sure will be over $20,000 for everything
t of my mind

The rest of Friday was spent sleeping as I went home and drugged myself out of my mind. Saturday was some better again thank G-d for drugs and today was the first tim in two weeks I have "went" with no pain" at last its finally over. S from here on out a gallon of water everyday for the rest of my life to never have to go through that again.

Well this coming week is going to be playing catch up for the last two weeks with the doll repair, which is still coming in steadily and as of today I am promising in to November already. My christmas deadline slots will be filled no later than the first part of October and then we are done as I do not want to work myself to a frazzled mess like last year.

Well Gang till next time,
Charlie

No comments: