According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Thoughts for today

Well the last couple of days have just been overwhelming again, seems like nothing new here lately but in all honesty it does grow a little old fast. We went to steam clean the kitchen rug, as it desperately needed it, did about a fourth of the rug before the damn cleaner was not sucking up the water--UUGGHHH--now finally HOURS later it has dried but it also means buying a new steam cleaner, thank G-d they are now under $75.00 versus what they were when I bought the one that is now broke and was over $200.

The weather has cooled considerably and the leaves have began to change, the neighbors have started putting up Halloween decorations already and we have had our first 2 frosts already but considering we are a little more southern than Cleveland it hasn't killed anything as of yet.

The doll work has kept me very busy and I am so far behind it isn't funny, but at least it is steady and at least I have work promised into November already--it could be worse--with no work at all.

More from the "Come Be My Light" this is from an article in Time magazine--but I HAVE TO BUY this book!!

"(Jesus): Wilt thou refuse to do this for me?...You have become my Spouse for my love---The thirst you had for souls brought you so far--Are you afraid to take one more step for your Spouse--for me--for souls? Is your generosity grown cold? Am I second to you?

(Teresa) Jesus, my own Jesus--I am only Thine--I am so stupid--I do not know what to say but do with me whatever You wish--as You wish--as long as You wish. (But) why can't I..... be like everyone else.

(Jesus): I want... who would be my fire of love amongst the poor, the sick, the dying little children... You are I know the most incapable person--weak and sinful but just because you are that---I want to use You for My glory. Wilt thou refuse?
I guess the question is how or when do you know if you have "been called to a greater purpose" and the even greater question is can Jews be "called"? After all don't we all have the same G-d, and only our faith in the Messiah changes our "over all thinking". In the mean time the darkness encroaches, the silence becomes deeper and the pain more intense.


object width="425" height="350">

No comments: