According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Friday, September 21, 2007

Yom Kippur

I know its been a few days since posting, but things here have been busier than usual for some reason. With rush jobs for customers, the usual house and yard work--I am not so sure it will ever end.

Since last writing in the blog my brother and I had a wonderful day antique shopping last weekend and he bought a beautiful Minerva tin head doll while I found "Through the Looking Glass" by Lewis Carrol for a mere $1.00 and then I also found this great magazine photo of Judy Garland with a rainbow in the background frro 1964 and that was a mere $4.00 and that was the big wad I blew at the show .

That same weekend (actually Sunday) I had my first outdoor showing of my paintings, and actual first show, at the Clinton Applefest--Clinton is this small township right next to our "city" but with the beautiful weather we had at the event, the event had about 650 people or so and I SOLD a painting---my very first!!! I was beside myself, needless to say the money went to pay bills but still it was a rush. The woman that bought it planned on hanging it in her li ving room and the piece she bought was my first abstract.

Will be offline a few days here as having our computer cleaned and a new drive installed for the card reader for the new digital camera Jim bought a little over 2 weeks ago, but it will be able to do much better pictures for E-Bay and for the blog as well.

In the mean time I want to take the time and wish all of you a very happy and sacred Yom Kippur (as it begins tonight at sunset) and also take the time personally and say that if for any reason at any time I have hurt, offended or upset anyone in anyway I want to apologize and try to make ammends for it as is the custom for Yom Kippur.

Until next time,

Charlie



Ok, now for a inside view to my head as i have said my Youtube posts are all about--here we go--this the mood, this is the music--I know you all know the words so sing along with me and join me dancing in the background to the Legendary DIVA!!!!

No comments: