According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Monday, December 3, 2007

Alberta Clipper, new dog and drag queens- Oh my

Well an Alberta clipper has roared through Ohio and where I grew up about 45 minutes from where I live now has had a foot of snow. We lucked out and have only an inch so far, but the FREEZING weather has me very stiff, very sore and achy--you have to love/hate arthritis when you live in Ohio this time of the year.

So anybody else watching "Tinman" on the Sci-Fi channel--very interesting twists in characters so many of us know so well. My favorite twist has to be the "lion" as the psychic/healer. Got me to thinking last night of writing my own version of the beloved Oz story with a whole new twist to it as well. Not sure if I will but hope all of you are catching it.

Have to say the dog "Glinda" and I are becoming the best of friends and she is just in such need of lots of love, she will sit on my chest or in my lap happy as can be for HOURS or in Jim's lap as well. We are beginning to wonder though if she may have been abused by an owner?! Jackie that is the other Shi Itzu we have had for over 2 years and her are getting somewhat along but it is still only the second day.

Been very busy still on that big customer job and was working today on finishing the dolls shoes and started work on the hand made Mohair wig--the Top Knot style of wig which is not my favorite to make in all honesty, but she is coming along beautifully. Will posts pictures of her when I have it done.

The last 2 days though have been very hard physically on me as I have been suffering form these absolutely horrific headaches that are running across the whole length of my head and are causing some serious dizziness. I may have mentioned them already but it seemed so much worse today--this of course is the worst time of the year with all of the Holiday doll work than all the normal work the Holidays bring and Hanukkah only a few days away. Going to mention it to my GP when we see her next week and if there is something I can do to try to battle them. I have a good idea she is going to say rest---OY!!!



Well since it is the start of the holidy season--lets do somethign fun with my "Youtube post"--how about a big ole fierce drag queen --Rupaul! Don't ya just love that FAB-U-LOUS WIG she is wearing--honey's I think I here my inner queen calling my name--so off to tease my wigs

Well kids until next time.

No comments: