According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day


Wanted to take the time and wish all of you that read this blog a very Happy Valentine's Day.
Today was my first full day back to doll work as close to what my work load was before the start of everything that has happened the last few months. Took several hours just to reorganize and re-familiarize myself with my work space as it had been so long since I had really been in it. Hopefully I can catch up rather quickly with what I have fallen behind in.
Today actually took in 4 new pieces to repair for 2 customers all religious statues of a Cathollic nature--kind of ironic that it takes the "Jew" to fix them. Speaking of which it seems that is where my heart is leading me to believe more and more than ever before and hopefully the people in my life can and will accept it. I think it really hit home when Jim and I went to the church we are attending for "Ash Wednesday" and I was the only one in the room with no ashes on my head.
Something a little playful and "kinda naughty" for all of you for Valentine's Day but definetely not X-rated



Sorry gang if I haven't really been in the mood this month to blog but I didn't want this site to become one of my complaining all the time or the "whoa-is-me" mantra and there for awhile that is the way it seemed to be. I want this to be more about my own personal journey and what I find out about myself and what I want along the way.
Speaking of which I am very glad to say that I sent off my depoist yesterday for the May class in Sculpting with Mark Dennis. Well as always keep me in your prayers.


No comments: