According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Monday, February 18, 2008

President's Day

Well today was spent trying to get caught up with the over a month behind I am in doll repair work, while the last 4 days I took in 4 new jobs that right now are promised into June--thats how far behind I am. Got a phone call today that Mark Dennis got my depoist for the sculpting class in May--which I am so excited. I have to decide yet what I want to sculpt and to tell you the truth right now I have no idea.

The Physical Therapist I had the last few weeks came out to day and i have made so much progress that I no longer need aide, so my life more or less is back to "normal". I ask that you do keep me in your prayers as I am going through a difficult time again with some depression--what I think I need is some time off and away--not sure how I am going to get it--but I think it is what I need


This ia exactly what I need------------------------

No comments: