According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Saturday, February 2, 2008

update

just a note to try to keep you all up to date, I have had an aide out once this week finally and will be getting one 3 days a week for an our each visit. It was nice having the help. Jim took me out to lunch today, which was so very nice. It is the first I have really been out of the house except for those tests which seem so long ago. Granted I had to take a long nap but it was just nice getting out. A lot of the stress has seemed to gone away now that things have worked themselves out.

The dizziness isn't as bad as it was last week but if I could just somehow get back to what I was feeling like before Christmas.

Thank you all so much for keeping me in your prayers.

Charlie

No comments: