According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Finally a breakthrough

I wanted to share a picture of these shirts I found on E-bay granted if the shipping for them wasn't horrific, I would seriously think about it as I think they are the coolest things I have seen. But then what do I want when they are coming from India There will be a picture below of another one as well

Well gang you will never believe who was here today finally after days and days of getting nowhere---the aide for the interview for home health. Granted it was the guy for physical therapy but hey it was a body!! He seems like a really nice guy 3 years younger than me and thanks to him as of tomorrow I have a 4 wheeled walker with brakes, the wheels pivot and has a seat! And thanks to our church--A HUGE SHOUT OUT YOU, Grace United Church of Church of Loyal Oak, all I have to do is pay $45.00 out of pocket.

The aide said he would be out in a few more days and then would also be applying from within to get an actual aide out in 2-3 days to do another interview for a total of 14 hours a week. It took him all of 10 minutes to get most of this done after the initial interview, I couldn't believe it.

I did happen to fall Saturday once at like 2:30 in the morning and once around 12:30 nothing hurt but that does make for 9 falls now, Mom's surgery is scheduled for tomorrow and there is a very big part of me that wishes I could be there, I just know for now it would deplete everything in me.

I also wanted to mention a friend of mine is moving here from the coast with in the next couple of days so please keep him in your prayers as well. He's traveling by bus it will be a haul, but looking so forward to seeing him soon. Will let all of you know when he gets here.


For all you fans of Idina Menzel of "Wicked" and "Rent" she has a BRAND NEW CD out and personally I can't wait to get it If and when I can get this of course id from that new CD and called "Brave"... so hopefully you will all enjoy this and remember--Keep me in your prayers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear you got a walker and that the PCA thing is finally coming through. I may have more help links for you.

There are prayers being sent for you, your mom and friend.

I'll be in touch soon, I've been trying to finish some cancer caps for the local cancer care center so been very busy. Give me a call sometime, after 2 in the afternoon is best.
Hugs, Christina