According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I left my cake out in the rain



You know I always play this song when I am feeling depressed, have played it that way for years--not really sure what lead me to really liking this song but after the last few days I have had here I needed to hear it again. I go tomorrow (not today like I thought)for my bone scan. I also placed a call today to my local AIDS Organization to see if I oculd get an aide for a few hours a day till I am back on my feet while Jis at work as the other places I checked I was are you kids ready--INELIGIBLE! I have one thing to say to them--its 2 words F*%^& Th#em. It is already getting really old. Sorry for the bad mood but 5 phone calls can do that to a guy and always referred somewhere else!

No comments: