According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Friday, April 25, 2008

Hope your day is going well

Well, instead of doing this later in the day like I normally do I thought I would go earlier before my day really starts. I would like to say that one of the things that seem to really help me day get on the right foot is I have been meditating first thing when I get up in the morning. Clears my head, helps get me focused and gives me what energy I have.

Been working steadily on another big dolly job for the last few days and all I have left to do is make the christening dress, bonnet and booties I have to crochet. Will have to take pictures of it so I can share them all with you here.

I want to share some thought I got out Oprah's show on 04/04/08 that she did on "The New Earth", there are only a few......

1). The basis of your life is the present moment.

2). From Page 86 " Behind every negative self concept is th ehidden desire of being the greatest or better than others".

3). Spirituality is th elonging for something more, religion grew out of that longing.

A Hindu thought......

"One should remember man's spirit as the guide, the primordial poet, smaller than an atom, granter of all things, in form inconceivable, the color of th esun beyond darkness. A time of death, with the mind inmovable, armed with devotion and strength of discipline, focusing vital breath, one attains the supreme divin spirit of man".

One final thought for today something very profound that was said in class 6 of Eckhart's Online Class.........

"Stillness is your essential nature. What is stillness, the inner space or awareness which is te words on this page which are being perceived and become thoughts. Without that awareness there would be no perception, not htoughts, no world. You are that AWARENESS, disguised as a person"! This quote is from "Stillness Speaks" by Eckhart Tolle--which now I have to buy .


No comments: