According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Thoughts of spring and more

Well things are OK--I have been battling extreme fatigue again so some of my work has suffered---at least the length of time I was working that is.

Everything here is getting green, sprouting, blooming, growing and is so alive. I have really noticed how alive it is for the first time in my life, it is simply amazing how it just surrounds me, draws me in, wants me to experience it, be part of it, listen to what it is really saying. I got the screens out for the porch and in the windows today, that Jim cleaned over the weekend.

We had to have the brakes on my car replaced before this trip to Lancaster in under three weeks and next week I h ave to get 2 new tires as well. The one is just about shot and the other has some metal in it form all this road construction happening around us, but i am thankful that the doll work has been there to pay for at least the brakes so far. Wasn't expecting that but hey--it is what it is.

My spirit hasn't been as high as it was last week, and honestly am trying to figure out why, or if there is even a why. I ask you pray for me as always.

More from Chapter 5.......

1). Worry is repetitive negative thought patterns which cause energy which then in turn can cause a person to be sick.

2). Just allow the emotion of sadness to happen with out the negativity and in reality it can lead to peace. Accept the emotion.

3). Thoughts are energy either positive or negative. One thought can take you over, even if that thought isn't true.

4). There is a difference between thought and inspiration.

5). Your never going to think your way to a purpose in your life.

6). "A problem can not be solved on the same level as consciousness that gave rise to the problem".

7). Accepting the negative emotion can be accepting the present moment, but realizing it is NOT the real you. It is as it is!

8). Obsessing about something is worry, this takes away your power like a parasite--that eats away at you.

9). Invite presence in, train in presence--become presence.

10). The deepest art goes beyond the deeper pain--it expresses beyond suffering.

That ends Chapter 5 and what I learned out of it. Finally for tonight I want to close with another Hindu thought.......

"When a person gives up desires in his mind, is content with the self within himself, then he is said to be a man whose insight is sure. When suffering does not disturb the mind, when his craving for pleasures has vanished, when attraction, fear, and anger are gone he is called a sage whose thought is sure".

No comments: