According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Some great news

As of today I have finally caught up all my doll work. Some of it as old as 2 months behind. What is amazing to me is that somehow all it took was focusing on the now--and in this case one job at a time.

The other thing that happened today was this overall feeling of exhaustion but you know something for the first time I realized it wasn't who I am but what I feel and I took the day off. Did absolutely nothing and had no remorse or regret about it either.

I feel like I have so much in such a short length of time. Speaking of which I have had moments of the day where I have lost all sense of "clock time". The beginning of consciousness? I am just letting it be.

The other thing I have noticed is my conversations with friends and family have completely changed and for the better I might. They seem to be deeper, richer and much profound.

So with that said I want to share some more of Chapter 4 and what I have learned.....

1).True self esteem lies within the depths of the stillness within you. It is no longer the belief that I am greater than anyone and I am no longer influenced by criticism.

2). The roles we play change as time changes and we need to adept as the roles change. Some people people become completely identified with the role versus being "your true self". You don't feel acknowledged when you run across someone playing the role.

3). We are limited and realizing it puts us in the now.

4). Presence should permeate every moment in your life.

5). The "one huge challenge" or as some say "the cross to bear" can be the one true thing that brings enlightenment. There is sacredness in the challenge. Life is the dancer and you are the dance.

Final thought for chapter 4 a direct quote from the book.....

"So there is no such thing "as my life", and I don't have a life. I am life! I and life are one! It can not be otherwise. So how could I lose my life? How can I lose something that I don't have in the first place? How can I lose something I am? It is impossible !

No comments: