According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Mama Mia and other stuff

Well my brother took me this weekend to see "Mama Mia" the movie and well kids I just adored every flipping Abba minute of it. If you have seen the movie, my brother says I am the Christine Baranski character "Tanya", she gets her 6 inch stiletto heel stuck between the boards in the dock, wears some absolutely stunning outfits, has this hysterical bed scene where she can not get her boots off, another hung over in bed scene that is just to rich and then this fabulous beach scene with near naked humpy boys who she is making goo-goo eyes at----doesn't sound a thing like me . It was pure fun, a lot of laughs and boy can our girl Meryl SING!!!!! Makes me want to see the stage version that is coming to Cleveland Playhouse next month!

It was such a relief after this very long week of darn near 100 degrees for days here in Ohio and kids if you are in Ohio in 100 degrees you know it ain't any fun! With that and 4 days worth of diarrhea because of these new medications I have been a proverbial mess. Things are somewhat returning to normal I hope to G-d or I am sticking my head in the oven !

Jim's cataract surgery went very well and he goes this Wednesday to have the other one done. It went much easier than I thought--thank heavens. Well till next time

No comments: