According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

In a real funk

Well I have to admit I haven't "blogged" since July 20th simply because I have been in one hell of a funk if you will. I didn't do any work of any sort for almost 2 weeks and did nothing but work on a quilt, I started when I was so sick in December through April, and read.

Its like somehow, somewhere I have lost who I am, or at the very least who I thought I was. There has not much interest in anything except the Wizard of Oz--eBay, the Oz groups I belong, Oz/Judy websites and listening to Judy Garland records. It seems like I have lost all interest in doll making, collecting and repairing for the time being and the only real joy comes when my littlest Shi Itzu Glinda --all of 10 pounds--is being a spitfire and making me giggle.

I would have to say it seems like more than just depression, but with the diarrhea gone and fatigue somewhat more manageable I know in my head I shouldn't be complaining about anything. The tremors I have been having I think are because of the meds and are somewhat more stable but the last two days I have had some serious problems not feeling my fingers and hands especially my right hand which of course I am. I ask as always that you keep me in your prayers and that I find myself somehow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Charlie I'm going through the same thing. I think it's the heat, the medical problems that never seem to end and the knowing that fall and winter are on our heels.

I have just been resting a lot, and watching TV shows I like, not putting any more stress on myself and I suggest you do the same. I have been here before, I know you have too. The good thing about having been in this valley before is knowing that you will climb out again, somehow.
Leave in the hands of the Almighty. I think He's telling you it's time to let your body heal.
Hugs & Love, Christina