According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Monday, August 18, 2008

Another day

Well, I finally went saw a very good friend of mine to have a long talk about how I have been feeling and thinking lately and I honestly think it helped some just to be able to get it all off my chest--so to speak.

The fatigue for the last few days has been unbearable again, and it seems like all I want to do id either sleep or read, and you all know how much I love to read. Especially my newest subjects to read about Judy Garland and Oz. Thank G-d for Amazon.com is all I have to say and the huge savings I can get there. For example I am getting "Under the Rainbow: An Intimate Memoir of Judy Garland, Rock Hudson and My Life in Old Hollywood" by John Carlyle. At Borders books this is $21.00 I got it this morning for $5.13 and that includes shipping, who needs a drive to the bookstore when all you have to do is go to your computer chair !

The fatigue for me the last few days has taken a new twist that when I am just waking up I am very drowsy/dopey/dizzy and incoherent for almost half an hour--it makes things interesting to say the least. The doll work has suffered some more because of all the looming fatigue but when one needs sleep--I sleep.

I go to my HIV doctor on Wednesday my three month check up and since being on my new medications I am sure he is going to want to do a new blood test, to see how everything is working. So keep me in your thoughts that day. Anybody else looking really forward to the new season of "Pushing Daisies"



No comments: