According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Some news

Well as many of you know who read this blog I have been down sick again and yesterday---well how do I say this without being over dramatic-- I fell again. Just like last year. Spent the rest of the day resting as Jim had promised to take me to the Lion's Theatre in Massillion to see the "Wizard of Oz" on the big screen again.

Mind you I was walking very slowly as my balance is all screwed up and I really didn't want to fall again but off we went. This morning I got up sat on the bed and was very dizzy just sat there before standing and when I did took 4 or 5 steps and well you get the idea-- I fell again.

I am going to be very frank here and if you my readers find it disturbing I do apologize in advance but keep in mind it is how I am feeling right now.......

"I feel like I am getting very little support or maybe it is understanding in how bad I really feel right now. I am tired already in hearing are you any better today. Well lets see last year this lasted 4 months--Gee no I don't. I am really discouraged but I feel like I can't talk about it--that nobody gets why I feel this way. I feel like there is more going on than there appears to be. How can my doctor be so certain it is Costochondritis? Tired of being told--"Well no you can't, because you feel so lousy" or gee you sound like you didn't get much done today. Or golly you sound like your in a lot of pain'

OK I am down complaining-- I just ask all of you to keep me in your prayers as I struggle through this--- I go again on Wednesday to the doctor and am going t0 mention all of this and ask for her to run some more tests to ease my mind. Right now I am just very discouraged!.

Onto brighter subjects---- one of my newer acquisitions to my ever growing collection is a NEW autograph that I am just so excited about it is ................Kristin Chenoweth. From Broadways "Wicked" of course and then of course my favorite TV show "Pushing Daisies". The autograph has a caricature of Kristin by Marshall Jay Kaplan which in my opinon makes it that much more desirable.



No comments: