According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Not so good news

I know I am way behind in posting again, but quiet frankly I have been VERY depressed over my visit with the Rheumotoligist I saw earlier this week. The initial visit did not go well at all.

He confirmed I have Fibromyalagia, I failed all the pressure point tests along wit others. It is accordig to him in the advance stages of Fibromyalgia but the real problem isn't the fibromyalgia it is the Extremely High Liver Enzyme count I have right now.
The problem is of course that liver processes ALL OF YOUR Medications and when enzyme's are hihg like mine it can prove dangerous. More medication or even continuing medication I am currently one may indeed lead to Liver Failure, which in turn frankly would kill me. At this point the Rneumotoligist does not want o add additional medications and wants me to seriously talk with my AIDS doctor about discontinuing my AIDS meidcations.

I don't know what to think. Right now I am so scared I can even find the words to express it. I am so depressed words fail to describe that as well. The words can't even be formed in my mind to speak them.
Of course as all doctor visit's go he also announced I have mid -range carpel tunnel he believes I go for test next week. My arches in my feet are to high and he believes I have slipped disk--again more tests.

I have been reading Viktor Frankl's "Man's Search For Meaning" and the whole point to the book is in trying to find the purpose and or meaning behind what we are currently experiencing. I am having a huge problem trying to even grasp that idea.

There is new Oz/Judy stuff which I have to photograph/scan so I can post but for now I think I am going to close




No comments: