According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Friday, July 17, 2009

18 years I am still here

Well many of you who read this blog may not beware but tomorrow is my 18th anniversary of finding out I had AIDS, it still seems all this time later just like yesterday. It is still that vivid in my mind, it forever changed everything some for the good some for the bad.

As many of you know the last year or so has been one filled with many problems for me health wise and in so many ways and so many different times it really gets me depressed beyond words.

So many things have happened in the time frame, some that turned my world inside out and upside down. Things were and have been never the same. Somehow through it all I have pulled through, some dings and dents along the way but survived.

What some may not realize is how much Oz has played the last two years and how much of a factor it plays in my happiness. It keeps me sane, focused and busy and alwys learning. I just want to figure out how to transfer that into something else, something bigger, better, worth while, that makes a difference. I just need to figure out how!

Well if my doctor is right I have at last another 18 to figure out.


No comments: