According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Some computer problems


I have been having some computer problems here lately, it started out rather minor and it just seems to be getting worse half of the time I can't get at my pictures for this blog and that is the reason here lately for the random posting. I have to get some money saved and either get this piece of 2 year old shit fixed or buy a new one. Can't live without this thing and frankly the month of June this blog saw more posts than most months in the past.

For me talking about Oz and Judy could become a full time thing if I had fairly decent computer capabiliteis and at the time the local guy with the local computer comapny said "This was the best one available--well it kids it has been the worst.

Anyway, I am waiting to hear if I have been accepted at Kent State University, the Stark County Campus, I also found out for right now that I am eligible for $5,400 in free money form the government that I do not have to pay back. Have yet to really decide what I am going to take but I am excited, nervous and really looking forward to this new chapter in my life.


No comments: