According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Toto In Candy Land of Oz


Well today I wanted to briefly talk about a book I have just finished that was bought back in Chesterton during the Oz Festival, "Toto In Candy Land of Oz" by Roger S. Baum. As I said before I had the great pleasure of meeting Roger and his lovely wife during the festival and he was just a doll signing all of my books that I brought, and boy did I have a stack.

This book is geared towards children and I thnk would work wonderfully as a bedtime story. It is twenty nine pages in lenght with many full color full page illustrations. The illustrations are by Ronit Berkovitz and are just in themselves gorgeous beyond words. The story mainly is Toto's adventure with Dorothy in Candy Land and his helping the Royal Giant Marshmellow. I don't want to give the whole story away but it is just a clever and entertaining story.

The book is produced by "The Overmountian Press" and was written in 2002.
I want to ask my readers to keep me in your proyers as I went to the doctors today and found out I have an inner ear infection that has been causing some ballance issues. I am on medication for it and had my ears flushed but hopefully the worst of it is behind me.


No comments: