According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sorry for the lack of posts

It has been a very hectic few days.  First it was homework and then Monday we ended up getting  anewer car. We went eto Tri-City Nisson in Tallmadge and we ended up with a 2008 Chevy Cobalt.  I happy to report that it is FIRE ENGINE red.  It rides so smooth and it does get better gas mileage. The other problem the last few days I have been trying to adjust to the new medication I am for now a little over a week.  My HIV doctor prescribed Cymbalta because of my leg and feet pain I have been having lately.  Frankly I think the medication is for the moment making it worse.  The pain has been through the rough and well the fatigue the last three days has been some of the very worst I have had in a while.  I have no idea what the heck I am going to do.  If anybody been has been or is on Cymbalta I would love hearing what your experiences have had.

Over the next few days I will be posting some pictures of a few of my assignments for the Fashion Visuals class I am in.  It will be mood boards and a clothing item.  I don't want to give away all of the details, so all of you sign in you are somewhat surprised. Well until next time, I am so glad we had this time together.

No comments: