According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Monday, November 8, 2010

Bullying Hurts: Anti-Gay Bullying Video

This video was made for my College Writing II class. We had to pick a theme within the scope of issues of children's education. With the recent and ungoing tragedies in regards to gay teen age suicide I did this. It is my hope that this little video that took HOURS to make educates, informs, angers and enlightens adults to this horrific and tragic issue.

5 comments:

Chris Dulabone said...

"The video is awesome, and also depressing. I am impressed that you were able to
finish it without collapsing in tears. You could have a real future in
documentary films. Just one thing, though. There were a couple of times that I
wished I had a "Pause" button so that I could finish reading the messages.
Still, it is an awesome video with an important message. Thank you for sharing
it."

Michael Siewert said...

"Charlie....absolutely brilliant!"

Amy Hipp-Roberts said...

Charlie the video was amazing I hope you get an A++++++ good luck

Sue Dieffenbach Feaser said...

Well done Charlie...very emotional video. It is sad when young people take
their lives because of another insensitive, rude, and ignorant person! I am sure
it was emotional for you to make this video...bravo! Hope you got an A+.

kristie daniska locy said...

Your video was incredible! My boyfriend's daughter is gay and I love her just as much as my own straight children! It opened up the perfect chance for me to talk to my youngest son who is only 11. I hope you get an A. You truly deserve it!