According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Saturday, November 6, 2010

My New work room




Well I finally wanted to share pics of my new work space for sewing that is upstairs.  The work was done right after my getting out of the hospital in the Summer with pneumonia.  I painted all the walls, painted the woodwork, did the vinyl tile floor work myself and then of course I handled all of the decorating as well.   I know I should have been taking it easy then but I was going crazy being just in bed. 

The room includes a reproduction Monet, an original Godey Fashion Plate, that is really large.  Also is an antique women's fashion ad from the turn of the century and a Mourning dress circa 1889.  One of my PRIZE possessions in that room.  Their is also an antique treadle sewing machine that my newer machine on, the treadle machine I need serviced to get it running. Hope you like it.  Somethings are still being worked on but over all it is done. 

I also have a drawing table and  my cutting table.  This room has been a G-d send.  Hope you enjoy the pictures.

No comments: