According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Just because---- DAVID BECKHAM NSFW--nude shots included

OK I am going to admit this upfront, ever since yesterday's Royal Wedding I have not been able to think about anything else but how GORGEOUS David Beckham was.  Before yesterday all I knew was the boy was covered in tattoo's, which is not quite my thing but hey each his own.  Now with that said I have revisted that whole thinking and I am going on record if EVER Victoria goes crazy and leaves him, I want the job as "Mrs. David Beckham" as well as every other breathing woman and and some gay men alive.  With that said here are some eye candy photos of our boy David!!!  Forwarning the last one is VERY naked and NSFW as well as they say in England David is showing a bit of "willy"Not sure if it is faked I tried weeding through the fake ones but am hoping this is the real deal.  Anyway I am sure all of you will enjoy my efforts to pay homage to David.












WARNING------FULL NUDITY AHEAD NSFW

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wowwwwwwwww yummmmyyyyyy

DJ said...

Wishful thinking ... lol
Love David Beckham and this FAKE photo!
Wouldn't it be cool though ... :-)