According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New Ad GNC


There is something very raw about this ad, now I know I playing on their words but the ad is so sensual, so naked if you will, like the man in the ad is inviting us into his private world of thoughts, feelings and emotions.  For me it is very moving.  Of course it doesn't hurt that this guy is very handsome to boot, but I would have loved to have seen just a "tiny" bit more of him.  The ad is provocative with out being obscene, but it is nice seeing a man as a sex symbol, something that I think at times is used and at others is not--it is not the same "atmosphere" that woman can catapult into super stardom as the sex goddess, maybe though in some more time that may change.  What are our thoughts>

No comments: