According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Friday, January 27, 2012

Sorry for the lack of posts

Things the last few days have been very busy with the new semester, three weeks in and I feel like I am drowning already but I am sure somehow I will survive.  I am ended up coming home last night before Spanish 1 even started as I felt horrible.  Aching everywhere, head was spinning and literally I felt exhausted beyond belief.  Today I have a ton of homework due next week, but again somehow I am sure it will all get done.  Saturday I have tickets to see "Hair" at Cleveland Playhouse which I am really looking forward to.  Thanks for reading, visting this blog andbeing interested in what I post.  It does mean the world to me!

No comments: