According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Monday, March 19, 2012

Test Results

Well I had my MRI/CAT scan and to a large degree I am happy to report that everything came back normal.  I know that is an odd way of putting it but now it feels like it is another one of those things going on with me they will never figure out what it is.  Like I have problems with my balance, pain in my legs, the headaches, feeling like I have been hit by a bus 90% of the time and the only thing they have been able to somewhat pin anything to is Fibromyalgia.  Now I am no doctor, by  any means, but really it has to be more than that.

So I continue on not knowing more than I did beofe, relieved it is not anything serious but wondering if maybe I am just simpy losing it?

No comments: