According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Saturday, November 10, 2007

525, 600 minutes



How do you measure a year..... were do you begin to measure those moments and if they really mattered at all? Were all the miles that were marched really necessary? Seasons of love, are the people that you think are there for you, really there--- or is it a sheer illusion? Love solves many things, conquers many hurdles, how does my love measure really in love? Have I really advanced that far?

The last few days I have been really quiet--or so I am told--more so than normal and maybe it has some poeple worried but for me there seems to be no other way right now.

object width="425" height="355">

Have I ever stopped being afraid? Have I said I am sorry enough? Have I worked long enough to get what I really want? Should I let it go and not want it anymore? Something has changed! Do I trust my instincts? I am tired of staying on the ground! I am way past expecting limits, somthing I HAVE to change, no more fears, no more worries, no more doubts. IT IS TIME TO DEFY GRAVITY!!!!!! This is my year, to make it all happen. I AM AS PPOWERFUL AS I THINK I AM!! 525,600 minutes and I want to be unlimited. 525, 600 minutes to fulfill my dreams. Sometimes all you need is yourself to DEFY GRAVITY!!

I hope you all can wish me every happiness as someone says "IT is me--look to the skies, everyone deserves the chance to FLY!

No comments: