According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A Pre-thanksgiving visit



Today I went 2 visit U

You were there

in a way but in another

U were not

The ground holds your body

But not your soul or spirit

Almost 5 years have passed

Since I held you in my arms

& heard U call my name

I asked U 2day

How long

before I can hear

your voice

B in your arms

In the grand scheme

U told me not long





Am I missing what I have now?

Am I in the past?

Does 1 recover

from the pain?

The loss?

The grief?

I left with my soul

sobbing.

I have in many regards

so much 2 b thankful 4

but so much to B hurt

over as well---

Somedays it overwhelms



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holidays can be so tough, can't they? All the best.