According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Sunday, November 11, 2007



I'm ready to make the jump--this time without a net

I am not ever going to look back again

Only one way to go--Upward and forward

Going to claim it and make it my own--for once

Dysfunction and exceptions to the rules behind me FOREVER

No need for others to make my dreams to come true

I can do it on my own--just believe in me is all I ask



Just give me the chance to run through the open door

Its my time, the day has finally come

No longer bound to the ground, no more net

I am going to run my hands through the highest clouds

Going to make it hapen no matter what it takes

No matter the cost, no matter the sacrifice

No more living in the shadows

No more excuses

Can't stand in my way--

I will achieve


Faith is all that is required

No religion needed

No church attendance demanded

Just sheer unadultered faith

That I will fly

to heights only my G-d

can imagine and I want

Sacrifice it all

To a G-d who knows my all

and loves me anyway

Let's Defy Gravity and make our dreams come true

No comments: