According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Monday, June 9, 2008

Ever have one of those days?

Well I did find out what my rash is it is Eczema and Hives lucky me and with it nearly a hundred degrees that last four days I have been somewhat of a big ole grump to put it politely.

I do have medication for it thankfully as of today ad hopefully it does go away and soon. The doll work has suffered as in the sewing room all I have is a big box fan in the window. I want to buy an air conditioner for it but we have to buy a new stove first. They want a hundred dollars for a new element and one burner and for an extra $100 we can damn near have a brand new stove. actually $219 at Home Depot so I go tomorrow to buy the gift cards for Home Depot at Giant Eagle so I can get the fuel perks for buying my stove. Have to save the money on gas somehow you know.

Been doing a lot of grilling outdoors this year and trying to watch what I eat as the doctor siad I need to lose about 15 pounds, so am trying to. Hope all of you are well and to let you all know you are in my thoughts and prayers often.

No comments: