According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Monday, June 2, 2008

June ramblings

Well, this morning started with me trimming the bushes at the parish next door as I went to Mass Sunday, I figured G-d didn't care were I went as long as I went. Anyway they had a post about the bushes needing trimming badly and well I was the boy to do it. 2 and half hours and 4 garbage cans later of clippings I was beat but the bushes look fantastic.

The rest of my day was waiting on customers coming in for pick ups and errands so by the end of the day I was beat. Hopefully tomorrow I can get a little more doll work done that I just never seemed to get to today.

This month is also Gay Pride month and the anniversary of the death of Icon Judy Garland so I am sure a lot of my Youtube posts are going to be related to the 2. Speaking of Icons Yves Saint Laurent has died one of the greats in fashion and also a gay man, although part was played down considerably and dying after a "long illness". Makes me wonder-----AIDS? Evening news said Cancer but one still has to wonder.

No comments: