According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Monday, June 8, 2009

Cadco Board Game


Well every now and then a wonderful surprise happens and you never see it coming; We had friends over last week for dinner and one of their little "hostess gifts" if you will was this wonderful Cadco "The Wizard Of Oz" game.

The game was made by Cadco in 1974 in Chicago and has copyright with Metro-Goldwyn Mayer. The box says 2-4 players ages 4-10. I'm not sure if all the pieces are here--there are the four playing pieces, the spinner, four cards and then two small circles with crowns on them-- and not aware of any other history behind this game as I didn't even now this game existed till our dinner, so if you are reading this and have it I would love the information. It is so nice having something though that I could have played with--if my parents had only bought for me then (smile).


Youtube information provided by MrClassicAds:

1980 Classic cereal commercial using characters from the Wizard of Oz.

No comments: