According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Darling, How I miss You


Words can not begin to desribe
What I feel today as I think about you.
How many lives you have touched
How many accomplishments
You achieved in Forty-seven short years.
Hundreds of songs, scores of movies
Slews of concerts and personal appearances.
You walked quietly into my life
Turned it on end
It will never be the same
For that I am thankful
There is not one minute
Of one single day
Where you are not in
My thoughts somehow.
How you enrich my life,
Bring it purpose and meaning
To some degree I think
Watching over me.
My very own personal
Guardian Angel.

Judy, darling- I miss not
Having known you or
Having meet you.
I miss having not seen in you
Live in concert.
Judy, dearest- I wish you
Were still here.
But most of all
Judy, with all my heart
With all my soul
With everything I am
I need you to know
How very much
And not just today
But eternally
I adore you.


No comments: