According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Mary Louise and the Liberty Girls



Well the last book in that set of four I bought off E-bay is "Mary Louise and the Liberty Girls". In this, the fourth book of the series, Mary Louise and friends form a group dedicated to supporting the soldiers in World War I, and she brings Josie O’Gorman in to spoil a treasonous plot against the government. Filled with wonderful patriotism, and sense of country this book I feel is still relevant in todays world even after September 11th.



For some reason the front illustration is missing and I guess I didn't realize that till now. his book is also found online as an MP3 file and the link is http://librivox.org/mary-louise-and-the-liberty-girls-by-l-frank-baum/ I do hope many of use take advantage of the links for the books and I hope it encourages you to either use your Ipod or buy one.

On personal note school is approaching for me at the end of the month at Kent State University Stark Campus and I am anxious and nervous. I have a new studetn orientation to attend on August 29th and books are available on August 17th. we get our student supply list at our first class.

My Pell Grant money is in and my $100 balance is paid in full and I think for the most part I am ready. The nervous part is here lately I have been really tired out again and I JUST hope I can keep up the pace of college life as the "new boy on campus". I ask always keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I start this new journey of my life.


I will be taking Drawing 1 and Sculpting 1 which I am really looking foreward to and I have the same teacher for both classes and I attend scholl Monday through Thursday.

The "Youtube" is something a little different for this space, but I guess every now and then you do need something non-Ozzy and well kids Madonna seems to fit the bill---besides what do you expect from a college kid LOL

No comments: